Whether you’re starting a new exercise programme, have an injury, or are looking to promote healing pre or post surgery, massages are a fantastic way of aiding and enhancing your health and well-being.
Our massage therapy is a highly effective form of machine-assisted massage, that we successfully incorporate into our physical therapy procedures.
During the massage, we utilise a G5 device. This state-of-the-art technology allows our therapists to become even more effective, particularly when performing deep tissue massages or percussion routines.
Not only will the massage effectively manipulate soft tissue to produce the desired effects on the nervous and muscular systems, but we can also enhance local and general circulation of the blood and lymphatic fluids.
The G5 Massage system is an incredibly powerful tool, which is particularly effective when used for the back, shoulders, thighs, hips, buttocks and stomach.
With this in mind, it’s possible to experience a bounteous array of benefits, in terms of:
- Toning Skin: Increasing circulation aids in the breakdown of fatty deposits and cellulite.
- Soft tissue injuries: maintains mobility, increases flexibility and reducing scarring
- Muscle spasms: relaxes your muscles for easier manipulation.
- Pressure sores: Increases circulation which reduces arterial degeneration.
- Reduces oedema: Increases circulation and heat, which mobilises oedema fluids and restores mobility.
- Increased circulation: Increases blood flow, which provides nutrient-rich, oxygenated blood to localised areas.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Provides detoxification of lymphatic systems and speeds recovery.
- Trigger Point Therapy: Relieves tension build-up or muscle contractions that can cause pain.
- Continuous Passive Motion: Higher frequency vibrations provide a pain-relieving effect.